The music we listen to, the art that we support, the books that we read, and the politics, scandals and headlines that attract our attention are all indicators of what our society is like and what values our society has. Since all of these things are reflections of our society, you will look at a few things that piqued the interest of Americans in the “Roaring Twenties.”
1. Watch one of the music videos below (if you did not watch it in class).
2. Watch the Crash Course US History video below (if you did not watch it in class).
3. Download the 1920s Culture handout here.
4. Download the 1920s WebQuest Activity handout here.
5. Go through the links at the top of the page and the “1920s Culture” handout to answer the questions on your worksheet.